Missing or unexpected unique constraint not found on Postgres

Description

It seems that missing or unexpected unique constraints are not found either by the diff or diffChangeLog command.

I tried the same diff (exact same DB and config) using Liquibase 2.0.5 and it worked fine. Never encountered that problem before either.

I tried to check if it was because of a new column used in a new unique constraint or simply a new unique constraint using existing columns. It did not affect the result.

Note that corresponding new and unexpected indexes are found normally

Environment

Windows 7, Postgres SQL9.2

Reporter

Mathieu Rossier

Fix versions

Affects versions

Priority

Major
Configure