Uploaded image for project: 'Liquibase Core'
  1. CORE-2851

includeAll tag with a relative path duplicates the database changes with an absolute and with a relative changelog

    Details

    • Sprint:

      Description

      With install.xml from the tutorial:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
      <databaseChangeLog xmlns="http://www.liquibase.org/xml/ns/dbchangelog/1.9"
      xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.liquibase.org/xml/ns/dbchangelog/1.9 http://www.liquibase.org/xml/ns/dbchangelog/dbchangelog-1.9.xsd">
      <includeAll path="install/tab/" />
      <includeAll path="install/seq" />
      <includeAll path="install/cst" />
      <includeAll path="latest/pks" />
      <includeAll path="latest/vw" />
      <includeAll path="latest/pkb" />
      <includeAll path="latest/trg" />

      <changeSet author="MajorVersion" id="1" />

      </databaseChangeLog>

      I got the following error message:

      Unexpected error running Liquibase: ORA-00955: name is already used by an existing object
      Failed SQL: CREATE TABLE LB_TEST.departments (id NUMBER(4, 0) NOT NULL, dname VARCHAR2(14), CONSTRAINT DPT_PK PRIMARY KEY (id))
      *
      If I change the install.xml to simple includes:*
      <include file="install/tab/departments.xml" />
      <include file="install/tab/employees.xml" />
      <include file="install/seq/departments_seq.xml" />
      <include file="install/cst/employees.xml" />
      <include file="latest/pks/departments_pck.xml" />
      <include file="latest/vw/departments_vw.xml" />
      <include file="latest/pkb/departments_pck.xml" />
      <include file="latest/trg/departments_bi.xml" />

      It works as expected.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Reporter:
              Ghost András
            • Votes:
              1 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              5 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: